TOPIC: THANKSGIVING FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G.O
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Thess 3:1, 5:25, Heb 13:18.
INTRODUCTION: We are encouraged to always pray for our leaders that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified.
1. Continue to worship and praise God; the creator of heavens and earth and for Who He is; Who he was, and for what He will forever be
2. Reflect on His greatness and worship in songs of worship in any known language or dialect
3. But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple. Psalm 5:7.
4. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Psa. 103
5. Father; You are worthy of our praise. I give you all the glory due to your name
6. Let us bless the name of the Lord for the obedience of Late Pa. Josiah Akindayomi and Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to the voice of the God who called them.
7. Let us thank God for the manifestation of Signs and Wonders since the establishment of RCCG.
8. Father God we thank you for the lives of Daddy and Mummy G.O. the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Jesus name Psa.34:1-3.
9. Thank you for chosen them, please continues to be their God in the name of Jesus. Psa 33:12
10. Oh Lord, we thank you for your protection over them Isa.41:10
11. Lord, thank you because you are fighting every battle of their lives. Exo.14:14
12. Lord God almighty, we thank you for giving them victory in every area of their life. 1Jn 5:6
13. Gracious Lord, we thank you for prospering your work in their hands Psa 68, 118:19
14. Father Lord, thank you because you will complete the work you have started in their lives in Jesus name Phi 1:6
15. Thank you, Lord, for answering their prayers and may you continue to always answer their prayers in Jesus name I Kgs 8:28
16. Father Lord, we thank you that all you have released into their hands will never be taken away by the enemies and they will end strong in the name of Jesus. John 6:37
17. Lord, we thank you for long life and prosperity for daddy and mummy G.O, in Jesus name. Psa 91:16
18. Father, I thank you for delivering them from the hands of devourers in Jesus name. Mal 3:11
19. Father, I thank you for always granting them journey mercies, in Jesus name. Psa 121: 8
20. Father; we thank you for the multiplication of your grace upon their lives, ministry and family.