RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR 22ND JANUARY 2020 WEDNESDAY
RCCG FASTING DAY 12: SANCTITY OF THE RCCG ALTAR
TEXT: 1 Peter 5:2-4 King James Version (KJV)
2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
3 Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being examples to the flock.
4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
On a DAILY BASIS; Brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving.
Pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 Prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring issues.
READ – OPEN HEAVEN 22 JANUARY 2020
READ – OPEN HEAVEN 23 JANUARY 2020
1. Father we Thank You for the Great and Mighty works that have been wrought over the years through the preaching of the gospel on all RCCG Altars globally.
2. Father we Thank You for answers to our prayers on the Altar whenever we call.
3. We Thank You Father, for Your promise in the Prophesy that “This year, You will ANSWER our PRAYERS
4. We ask for Your Mercy Oh Lord where we have desecrated your Altar through our careless, sinful habits. Hebrew 4:16.
5. Father; Many wolves in sheep clothing have crept into the fold, please Father EXPOSE them in Jesus’ Name Jude 1:4.
6. Expose and dispose as many Hirelings and Wolves who are still Ministering on your Altars in RCCG this year. John 10:12.
7. Father; these are Agents of the devil against Church Growth Mandate, please UPROOT
them and their Supporters, no matter how connected they may be.
8. Many Members have been injured in one way or the other, Father please heal the wounds of the wounded among us.
9. Father; some have even left, please bring them back to the fold so that they will not go astray and fall into strange hands.
10. Father; many are in RCCG for their self gain, with the mission to steal from the Altar, as You did in Jerusalem, come and Sanitize our Sanctuary. John 2:15.
11. Father; let there be Manifestations of Signs and Wonders in our Parishes all over so that many will believe and be saved.
12. Father; please encourage all our Members who have been discouraged through the activities of the Hireling Ministers.
13. Father, give such Ministers who are stealing from the Altar a second chance for them to repent of their sins and come to You in penitence.
14. Father; because You have promise to ANSWER all our PRAYERS, Please make RCCG “HOUSE OF PRAYERS.” Inspire us to Pray more this year.