[OPEN HEAVENS] 7TH NOVEMBER 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 7 NOVEMBER 2021 MEMORIZE: For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Mark 11:23
READ: Job 22:23-30 (KJV)
23. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
24. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.
25. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.
26. For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.
27. Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.
28. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee; and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
29. When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.
30. He shall deliver the island of the innocent; and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands.
YE SHALL DECREE A THING!
There are many types of prayers. Today, we shall be discussing the prayer of decrees because there is a level you would get to in spiritual warfare at which prayers of supplication or intercession may not be adequate. Our Lord Jesus Christ in our memory verse today assures us that whatever we command shall obey us. In Mark 11:24, He also said: Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. A prayer of decree creates; it does not take “No” for an answer. More often, only those who walk intimately with God engage effectively in prayers of decrees.
The Bible says: Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. – (Isaiah 45:11) In Ezekiel chapter 37, Ezekiel prayed a prayer of decrees and the dry bones lived again. I decree that every mountain threatening the fullness of joy in your life is removed today, in Jesus’ name. This is because it is written that whenever we say unto a mountain “Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea”, our words shall come to pass, according to our memory verse today. Some years ago, a couple trusting God for the fruit of the womb came to us for prayers. When they disagreed about what sex the baby should be, we intervened by decreeing that they would have a set of twins – a boy and a girl.
They keyed into that prayer of decree and had a set of twins – a boy and a girl. I decree that your expectations shall be fulfilled far beyond your imagination, in Jesus’ name. For us to effectively engage in the prayer of decrees however, we must abide in Christ and His words must abide in us (John 15:7). This means you must be born again and live a life of total obedience unto God. If you had been born again but fell into sin, now is the time to repent and return to God. Our Bible reading today summarises this message excellently; if you are on the side of God, you will declare a thing and it shall come to pass.
PRAYER POINT: My Father, I decree according to Your word: every mountain threatening my destiny is removed now, in Jesus’ name.